Last night I watched 300. Love that movie.
Anyway, just thought maybe I'd give an intro to myself. My name is Blake. If I were meeting you in person right now, chances are that I would be shaking your hand. When I shake hands, I like to use both hands, like this, to show that I am doubly excited about meeting you. It also works as a lovely test to see how easily I can make someone feel awkward (because, let's face it: who does the double hand shake these days?).
If you've creeped on my blackboard homepage, you already know all of what I'm about to tell you, but I like to do a lot of different things. Free-running and rock-climbing are my favorite sports. I also enjoy watersports, snow skiing, soccer, hiking, etc. I like to travel, and I plan on studying abroad next fall.
Oh yeah, and I'm a sophomore here at USI, my major is psychology, and I'm from Mt. Vernon, IN. Although my house is only eight miles from the university, I live on campus because I believe that college is in principle, a time that I should not be living with my parents. Although, I love my parents dearly, I couldn't take living with them year round.
The real reason that I'm writing this blog is to procrastinate on my physics homework. However, my next excuse for procrastinating is fast approaching (I'm going to holiday world today), so I think it's about time to wrap this post up.
Peace out,
blake

No comments:
Post a Comment