Ummm... well, dear readers, it seems that we have got ourselves into somewhat of a pickle. You see, today is Tuesday, and we don't have a journal topic! How in the world am I supposed to write a journal with nothing to write about?! Am I supposed to write a journal with nothing to write about?!
And what happened to our poor topic? Perhaps it got lost somewhere on the way from last week's class to Blackboard, took a wrong turn down a dark alley, or somehow slipped into the Twilight Zone. Maybe it ran afoul of the local mafia. Maybe it just had a lot of homework this week. Or perhaps it's just a little piece of Assessment Day magic that we don't have one.
I hope it's OK.
Anyway, dear readers, it's been a while since I was able to post anything really personal, since I've been all covered up in blogs about venereal disease, multiple choice testing, and the future of the university. And although I am considered to be somewhat of an expert in these fields (not so much on the venereal disease as the others), I do like to write for myself every once in a while.
So, today is Assessment Day, which means that today is the day that some people take a really lame test and I spend time assessing what I want to do with my life. For a while there, I was on this PreMed kick, thinking that it would be fun to spend half of my life in med school pursuing a high paying job and the coveted authority to prescribe medication. But then I realized that I have no real desire to do that. I thought for a while that maybe what I really want to do is be a lumberjack. But perhaps not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment